free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are well.

I had to miss school because my husband had to spend Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday at the hospital. He is feeling better now, and I will be back on Monday.

Good news for students...no spelling test on Wednesday since I was unable to do the pretest on Thursday.

I will begin working with students one at a time during centers to check reading levels, comprehension (how well you understand what you read), and fluency (how easily you read without mistakes).

Centers will begin to change a bit, too. I will officially make the computers a center, as well as having a writing, and listening center, too. It will take a few days to get our "new" centers up and running, but I know they will be fun and help us become better readers and writers!

I am ready to get back to school and I can't wait to see you all there!
~Mrs. Wright

PS- Practice your doubles in Math...we are going to make doubles riddles on Monday!

No comments: